Mental Health Counselor - Outreach Therapist
Are You Ready for the Challenge?!
We are searching for a candidate who shares our mission of dedication to working with a marginalized population, committed to supporting caregivers, keeping children safe and families together. We are searching for a candidate who is sensitive to the needs of the culturally diverse population we serve.
Full-Time clinicians are eligible for full benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Outreach Therapist
- Provide psychotherapy and support to children, individuals and families at home and in the community
- Collaborate with CSI’s psychiatry and Therapeutic Mentor program
- Complete assessments and develop goal-directed treatment plans
- Coordinate care with community-based organizations, and provide referrals as needed
- Maintain 22 billable hours per week
Qualifications and Skills
- Masters’ degree (60 credit minimum) in social work, counseling, psychology, or a related field, and be license eligible for LICSW or LMHC
- Independent license highly desirable (LICSW, LMHC)
- Bilingual and culturally fluent highly desirable (Spanish/English)
- A current Massachusetts CANS certification is required
- A current driver's license
- Reliable transportation (the work is outreach, not in-clinic!)
- Weekly supervision with a licensed supervisor
- $300.00 annual continuing education stipend
- 75% company sponsored medical and dental
- 100% company sponsored short and long-term disability, and life insurances
- Quarterly productivity bonus
- Paid vacation and accrued sick time
Outpatient/Outreach clinicians are paid an hourly rate. Clinicians meeting productivity expectations have the option of choosing a salary model.
Community Services Institute strives to build a team of providers as diverse as the population we serve. Community Services does not engage in any unlawful discrimination that would limit, segregate, or classify applicants for employment in any way that would deprive any individual of employment opportunities because of such individual’s race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or military status.
Community Services strives to ensure work environment free of sexual harassment.