Mental Health Therapist Needed for Telehealth Counseling
Candidates Needed to Provide Behavioral Health Services by Telehealth.
CSI needs mental health clinicians who understand the needs of the urban urban population we serve. Diversity candidates that understand not just the mental health issues our clients face but the socio-economic challenges they face day-to-day.
CSI is committed to supporting caregivers, keeping children safe and families together.
Full-Time clinicians are eligible for full benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Outreach Mental Health Clinician
- Provide psychotherapy and support to children, individuals and families using virtual telehealth platforms.
- Collaborate with CSI’s psychiatry and Therapeutic Mentor programn
- Complete assessments and develop goal-directed treatment plans
- Coordinate care with community-based organizations, and provide referrals as needed
- Maintain 22 billable hours per week
Qualifications and Skills
- Masters’ degree (60 credit minimum) in social work, counseling, psychology, or a related field, and be license eligible for LICSW,LMHC or LMFT)
- Bilingual and culturally fluent highly desirable (Spanish/English)
- A current Massachusetts CANS certification is required
- A current driver's license
- Weekly supervision with a licensed supervisor
- $300.00 annual continuing education stipend
- Medical and dental
- 100% company sponsored life insurances
- Bi Weekly productivity bonus
- Paid Time Off
Outpatient/Outreach clinicians are paid an hourly rate. Training stipends are available during the first 30 days of training.
Community Services Institute strives to build a team of providers as diverse as the population we serve. Community Services does not engage in any unlawful discrimination that would limit, segregate, or classify applicants for employment in any way that would deprive any individual of employment opportunities because of such individual’s race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or military status.
Community Services strives to ensure work environment free of sexual harassment.