Mental Health Therapist Full Time, Telehealth and In -Person
CSI is looking for outpatient, outreach mental health psychotherapists to work with individuals and families struggling with high risk situations stemming from serious emotional disturbances, psychiatric impairments, addictions, and high-stress life situations such as foster care, homelessness, returning combat PTSD, or sudden unemployment.
All psychotherapy is provided under the watchful eyes of a multi-disciplinary team including a child psychiatrist, psychologist, licensed counselor, and social worker.
CSI is looking to hire full-time mental health clinicians who understand the behavioral health and socio-economic needs of the urban population we serve.
As a community mental health clinic CSI is committed to supporting caregivers, keeping children safe and families together.
What is the Expectation of the Outreach Mental Health Clinician?
- Provide psychotherapy and support to children, individuals and families at home and in the community
- Collaborate with CSI’s psychiatry and Therapeutic Mentor program
- Complete assessments and develop goal-directed treatment plans
- Coordinate care with community-based organizations, and provide referrals as needed
- Maintain 22 billable hours per week
What is Required of the Candidate?
- Masters’ degree (60 credit minimum) in social work, counseling, psychology, or a related field, and be license eligible for LICSW,LMHC or LMFT)
- Bilingual and culturally fluent highly desirable (Spanish/English)
- A current Massachusetts CANS certification is required
- A current driver's license
- Reliable transportation (the work is outreach, not in-clinic!)
What are the Benefits of Working at CSI as a Mental Health Clinician?
- Weekly supervision with a licensed supervisor
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Plans with company supported deductibles
- 100% company sponsored life insurance
- Bi-Weekly productivity bonus
- Two weeks paid time off in the first year
Outpatient/Outreach clinicians are paid an hourly rate. Training stipends are available during the first 30 days of training.
Community Services Institute strives to build a team of providers as diverse as the population we serve. Community Services does not engage in any unlawful discrimination that would limit, segregate, or classify applicants for employment in any way that would deprive any individual of employment opportunities because of such individual’s race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or military status.
Community Services strives to ensure work environment free of sexual harassment.