CLINICAL SUPERVISOR, LMHC, FULL-TIME
A full-time clinical supervisor, LMHC, is needed to supervise clinicians working towards LMHC licensure.
As a community mental health clinic CSI is committed to supporting caregivers, keeping children safe and families together.
What is the Expectation of the LMHC Supervisor?
Clinical Supervisor, 3 years post LMHC
- Clinical Supervisor must be 3 years post LMHC licensure
- Provide supervision to Outreach Mental Health Therapists on an LMHC track.
- Provide Individual and Group Supervision.
- Ensures that quality of care is being given.
- Ensures that clinical documentation is accurate and timely.
- Clinical oversight of treatment planning and crisis management.
- Provide MDT support as needed.
- Carry a part-time case load of outreach clients.
WHO IS CSI?
Community Services Institute (CSI) offers outpatient, outreach mental health psychotherapy for individuals and families struggling with high-risk situations stemming from serious emotional disturbances, psychiatric impairments, addictions, and high-stress life situations such as foster care, homelessness, returning combat PTSD, or sudden unemployment.
WHAT IS THE COMPENSATION?
Clinical Supervisors are paid a competitive hourly rate for supervision and an hourly rate or therapy services based upon experience and education.
A benefits package including paid time off, professional development stipend, company sponsored life and LTD insurance, access to HNE group health plans and BCBS dental plans, Vision, HRA & FSA health accounts.
Community Services Institute strives to build a team of providers as diverse as the population we serve. Community Services does not engage in any unlawful discrimination that would limit, segregate, or classify applicants for employment in any way that would deprive any individual of employment opportunities because of such individual’s race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or military status.
Community Services strives to ensure work environment free of sexual harassment.