- Provide psychotherapy and support to children, individuals and families at home and in the community
- Collaborate with CSI’s psychiatry and Therapeutic Mentor program
- Complete assessments and develop goal-directed treatment plans
- Coordinate care with community-based organizations, and provide referrals as needed
- Maintain 22 billable hours per week (FFS) or 25 billable hours (salary)
- Masters’ degree (60 credit minimum) in social work, counseling, psychology, or a related field, and be license eligible for LICSW or LMHC
- Independent license highly desirable (LICSW, LMHC)
- Bilingual and culturally fluent highly desirable (Spanish/English)
- A current Massachusetts CANS certification is required
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Fee-for-service hourly rates or salary models available
- Full time and part time positions available
- Quarterly productivity bonus
- Paid vacation and accrued sick time
- 75% company sponsored medical and dental
- 100% company sponsored short and long-term disability, and life insurances
CSI offers outpatient, outreach mental health psychotherapy for individuals and families struggling with high risk situations stemming from serious emotional disturbances, psychiatric impairments, addictions, and high-stress life situations such as foster care, homelessness, returning combat PTSD, or sudden unemployment.
All psychotherapy is provided under the watchful eyes of a multi-disciplinary team including a child psychiatrist, psychologist, licensed counselor, and social worker. Clients have access to an on-call provider at all times.
Community Institute Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.